with Remoulade Sauce
How do you make amazing salmon patties? This video will teach you step-by-step how to make the best salmon patties that are crispy on the outside and tender and flavorful on the inside. You can use this recipe for any type of fish, or even chicken if you prefer. I also have a great recipe for crab cakes as well!
- 1 lb salmon meat - canned
- 1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Chilau Original flavor base
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tsp Chilau Garlic Pepper
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Chilau Flavor Base (Use Boil Bomb for more heat)
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tsp Prepared Horseradish
- Drain the salmon from can and set aside
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg, mayo, Chilau, Garlic Pepper seasoning and lemon juice.
- Add the salmon, bread crumbs and parsley and mix gently until well combined.
- Shape the into 6 cakes about 1 inch thick.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours.
- In a nonstick skillet or cast iron pan, heat cooking oil, just enough to cover bottom of pan to 320 degrees.
- Cook patties until the edges reach golden brown then Flip the cakes and repeat. Serve as is with the option to create a slider or along side some creamy grits.